Hi there everyone ! I am the new guy in the rubber stamping scene and this is my first blog~
I design & create rubber stamp designs and have an etsy shop to sell my creations : doodletales.etsy.com
I started doodling as a young kid and couldn’t stop my hands since. When I have a piece of paper or book (school books included -_-***), my hands just can’t resist the “call of doodle “, the paper & books would be splashed with doodles… I always open my school books in embarrassment in class because all my classmate’s books are so clean & tidy but mine are “colorful”, but still I couldn’t stop myself.
I am currently searching for a design team to bring out the sweet juices in my designs that I’ve displayed in my etsy shop, anyone who are interested to lend out their creativeness in my designs are welcome to join me in my doodle journey, here are the details :-
We are inviting several designers to join us for a duration of three months, starting 05/09/11 till 05/12/11.
Requirements from designers.
- Create at least one or more project(s) weekly using our doodletales line of rubber stamps.
- Doodletales stamps must be the focus of the project.
- Participate in any online challenge using doodletales rubber stamps.
- Must be an active blogger. (Hyperactive is a plus J)
- Post finished projects on your blog.
- Share with your friends on SCS gallery, Facebook, twitter or anywhere you can 🙂
- Add a link of our blog to your blog.
- Take high quality photos of your projects.
- We will use your project photos anywhere we need to.
Benefits for designers.
- Invited designers will receive two of our line of doodletales stamps of their choice for their projects during their term with us.
- Your information & wonderful photo will be placed in our blog, as well as a link to your blog.
- Updates of projects by designers on our blog & other social network sites.
To apply for Doodletales design team :
- Contact info (Name, Address, website or blog address, Email)
- About yourself (Your crafting experience) & why you want to join us
- Samples of past projects (Experience not required)
- You will need to send us a list of supplies used for each project. (Tutorials on how to create the project would be a bonus)
Closing date for call is 1st September, 2011.
I am excited to see how my designs will turn out in your arts & crafts, hope to hear from you all soon~ have a doodly nice day !